Time travel!

 Hello, this new post is about time travel. Personally, I find it fascinating to be able to travel in time, I like time travel movies and all the theories that are raised about these trips. As a child I watched the "Back to the future" saga many times because they are my dad's favorite movies and I was amazed every time they traveled in DeLorean.

However, time travel is not something I have thought about until now. As I explained in the previous post, I prefer to live day by day and not think too much about the future or the past. But since we have to write about this, I would say that I would travel back in time to 1876 to meet Brahms and his friend Clara Schumann. I would like to go because he is my favorite composer and it would be interesting to hear his work played by him. Also, to discover the intent of the letters he sent to Clara, a pianist friend with whom he was very close.

If I were to travel into the future, I would like to reach a time when I have a stable situation or an exciting time in my life. I have a hard time thinking about the future and I don't have a great imagination so I can't imagine a specific situation. What I am certain of is that I would not stay or interrupt anything, I would also like to forget what I saw in that future.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Holidays! 🌞

Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

Blog 1 : A country I would like to visit