Last blog

Hello everyone! In this last blog I going to tell you about my experience learning English at university.  Personally, I had a bad English background in the past and I find it difficult to relate to other people, which is much worse in English and I forget everything I know. I liked the classes with Miss Lara much more than last semester because I feel the she made sure that we all participated and gave us feedback, I learned a lot more than last semester. It was easier to practice face-to-face with other people and much more dynamic. About blogs, it’s not my favorite part mainly because of the topics to be covered. Personally, it took me longer to think about what to write about than it did to start writing the blog.

 As for my English, although I understand when I am spoken to, I'm still not able to string together more than one sentence and worse, to speak it. I have a lot of gaps in content and pronunciation. The latter is what I struggle with the most. I think I should start from the beginning to really learn and try to practice it more, especially with other people. That's why I would like to take a personalized course because I don't learn much in the conventional way.

Outside of class, I use English mostly when I study and find articles that are not translated. In my daily life I use it to read instructions, food ingredients of imported products (I’m allergic), surf the internet, watch memes, among others. 




Comentarios

  1. The world of memes and the internet in English is incredible, the content in English is like double that in Spanish

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holidays! 🌞

Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

Blog 1 : A country I would like to visit