Subject I like to study

Hi everyone, this semester I took an elective subject on principles of sustainability and I liked it a lot. Since I was little I have been interested in the environment and how to contribute to its care and this subject talks about that and how to make the world a more sustainable place. I like it because of the content and because in this semester it was one of the subjects that gave me peace of mind because it was a quiet space.

I learned from this subjects basic concepts about ecology and environment. Also about technologies that are based on animal or plant characteristics, such as the waterproofing of lotus flower leaves applied to clothing by emulating its composition to make it waterproof. Another of the things I learned was to identify the environmental problems that threaten the planet and how we can help mitigate them so that the environmental situation is not irreversible.

Before entering the subject I didn't have high expectations because I didn't even get to see the subjects syllabus, but I was pleasantly surprised.




Comentarios

  1. it sounds like a good experience to have a quiet space in which to learn about a topic as important today as sustainability

    ResponderEliminar
  2. At this time it is very important to learn about how to overcome and counteract the destruction of ecosystems and climate change.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That class sound so important to humanity, I wish I had a class like that

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is very important to have knowledge about these topics so relevant in modernity.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holidays! 🌞

Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

Blog 1 : A country I would like to visit