Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

 Hello, in this new post I will tell you about my dream job, do I have it? No. The truth is that I don't like to think about the future and I live day by day. Thinking about the future makes me anxious, so I don't plan anything. I've always thought that I wouldn't like to die old and do something for a long time, it bores me. So no, I don't have an ideal job, I would like to do many things just for the experience, especially learning trades and relating them to what I am studying.

I got into anthropology because I like archaeology, so if I get to work in this field, I'm not complaining. But the main reason to work in archaeology is because I am a curious person and I like knowledge. About skills, I think that they are never enough and that they are learned in practice. I don't mind the salary, as long as I can support myself and do what I want in that hypothetical future. I wouldn't like to stay in a fixed place, so I don't need a lot of things to live either, just enough.

Maybe tomorrow I will change my mind and find my dream job, but for the moment I have no expectations and I could do anything, as long as I can survive and learn a lot of new things.



Comentarios

  1. Undoubtedly, thinking about the future, being uncertain, causes great anxiety. Whatever you choose, you will be the best. Best of luck:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it is very enriching to have the opportunity to learn as much as possible and to have diverse experiences, especially in the trades. I wish you success!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would also like to mention archaeology, it is a very interesting and enriching profession!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thinking about the future is overwhelming :( I believe that as long as you are working on something you are motivated or passionate about, you are already doing a good job for your future !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I completely understand you, my case is the same as yours, but the important thing is to have goals and know what you want to do, cheer up!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holidays! 🌞

Blog 1 : A country I would like to visit