Blog 1 : A country I would like to visit



Hi, in  my first blog I going talk about  Italy. Is a very visited country especially cities such as Rome, Venice, Florence, but  I would like to visit especifically by Cremona. because is the cradle city of luthiery and I like fretted stringed instruments. It was the hometown of Antoni Stradivari, a famous violin maker. Also, it was the hometown of Giuseppe Guarneri, other famous violin maker.  Is a city I would like visit luthiere workshops and Museo del Violino. Also, I would like walking through the streets and seeing the architecture. I would like to go to a baroque music concert in a church, because is the best place  for this type of music.

A long time ago, I thought to work as luthiery,  but in Chile is so expensive. I learned things  as a luthier  apprentice, but I had to leaving, so I would like to maker a violin and I would love to do it in Cremona. 


Comentarios

  1. wow you really know a lot about that city, I personally didn't know it. Sounds like a very nice city full of music.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I like Italian history very much, but I didn't know the relation of the violins with Cremona, very interesting, wasn't that where the boy from "Whisper of the Heart" went to study?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holidays! 🌞

Blog Post 3: My Dream Job