Post 5: A Photo and its Story


Hi, it’s time for memories! I don’t know who took this photo, but it’s from The First National Meeting of Youth and Children’s Orchestras in Chile, which means a lot to me because I made many friends. It’s interesting because it’s one of the few photos of the complete orchestra.

In 2011 the Foundation of Youth and Children´s Orchestras of Chile (FOJI) organized a national meeting with all the FOJI orchestras from the regions.  As a violinist of the Youth Orchestra of the Los Ríos Region, I was lucky enough to participate, and we were more than 1200 musicians playing at the Movistar Arena!

Although at the beginning it was chaos, because it’s not easy to organize such a big orchestra, it was possible to achieve it and it was really very entertaining.

I like this photo because it’s one of the nice memories I have of the musical environment and because I participated for many years in the FOJI orchestras.

 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holidays! 🌞

Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

Blog 1 : A country I would like to visit