How Can my Major Make the World a Better

 Hello, for me it has always been important when choosing a career the social work or the contribution it can make to society. For this reason, in my former career I participated in community projects teaching music to vulnerable children, who through music broadened their view of the world and gave them tools to develop other skills.

When I changed careers, I decided to study anthropology-archaeology because it covers a very broad field of study. The specialty I like, archaeology, although it works with past and present materialities, for example, can contribute to understanding the life and history of a community. Through archaeological discoveries we can learn how our ancestors lived.

I would like to be an archaeologist who contributes to understanding society and work directly with people to understand a little more about where we come from, preserving sites that are important to some communities.  Archaeology allows us not to forget our past history and thus to continue advancing in benefit of knowing our place in the world.








Comentarios

  1. How important it is to know our history and contribute to it !!, this without a doubt can make the world a better place!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are right it is very important to know about our ancestors

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holidays! 🌞

Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

Blog 1 : A country I would like to visit