My favorite piece of technology

Hi everyone, today I will talk you about my favorite piece of technology, the mobile phone.

I have had many mobile phones because I have broken them, had them stolen or lost them. I have had my currently mobile phone for 10 months and it is the one that has  lasted the  longest.

I generally use it for chat with my friends, family and boyfriend. I also use it to listen to music and podcasts,  read books in "BP digital" , take pictures, buy online, check my mail and use the dictionary. I sometimes make video calls with my friends or boyfriend.

I use my mobile phone every day, but I forget to charge it. Sometimes, I lose it at home and usually don't know where I put it.

What I like the most of my mobile phone is that it is rugged I can carry it everywhere.  If I didn't have it, it wouldn't affect me personally, but it is necessary to be connected to the world. 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holidays! 🌞

Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

Blog 1 : A country I would like to visit