My career


Hi! My second post is about my career. Currently, I'm studiyng antropology-archaeology, but when I were a child I had other interests. I liked mathematics and I wanted to study engineering. I also wanted to become a teacher because I like teaching. But I was 13 years old, I discovered the violin. My interests changed and when I finished my high school I began to study violin at conservatory, but I really wanted was to be a luthier. I managed to take lessons, but I was left without a teacher.

Then I decided to study archaeology. I like so much this career beacause I love the history and the objects.  I'm very happy with my decision. 

In the future, I would like to work in a museum or travel discovering new archaeological sites. I do not rule out possibility of continuing to learn lutherie. I believe I'm good at it.







Comentarios

  1. Greetings, I hope one day to hear you.
    I love the movie Whisper of the Heart.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Like you, I loved mathematics but in adolescence I began to be interested in the social sciences. Success with your decision

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Some correction: when I was not were a child...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holidays! 🌞

Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

Blog 1 : A country I would like to visit